Monday, June 04, 2007

Interview W/ Young CO - SanDiego Reader/ Music




SD: So, Co - How you living?
Co : I can't complain
SD: BSE Has been doing their thing,as far as making the presence known, was it hard creating that?
CO: Not really, out here, everybody wanna put everybody on cause you never know, who's gonna be the next guy on 106; We just trying to live, do what we do to the fullest and make it rain on em'.
SD: You ever made it rain?
Co: LOL, yeah in Southern California, I heard it wasn't possible but we did. At our first show in Downtown, S.D.. I promise Mr.100 was doing it before it ever got big, but it rained at that show and V.I.P. was 'bout it, bout it.
SD: What's in the near future for you?
CO: To keep doing music and pushing it to the limit;
SD: Any upcoming shows?
CO: I got the BSE Summer Jam Show popping off on June 28th. It's a lot of work working this, but its going down, look for some Big Acts too.
SD: Any last words?
Co: I'm a stay getiing money stay ducking the feds, D-BOY on the block, staedy bussing them heads, I'm hot I'm hot man, you heard what I said, I'm a stay counting stacks until the day that I'm dead.

Understand Me-- Dropping SOON!!!!!!!!!!!